I want to start this new blog by first introducing the author, myself. My name is Sydney Jones and I am a sophomore at the University of Florida. I am studying telecommunications, specifically news, with a focus in sports broadcasting. (That is me on the right, anchoring for UF's local television show) As a student, I am very involved on campus and within the College of Journalism and Communications. Therefore, easy, fast, budget-friendly, and amazing home-cooked meals are exactly what I strive for when I get home after a long day on campus.
I have created this new blog for all college students who are searching for new easy recipes or who want to learn how to cook on a budget. This blog will dive into all different types of foods, including foods from different nationalities, and foods for every meal of the day. My goal is to give everyday average college students, like myself, easy recipes and tips to create a home-cooked meal that reminds them of their momma's cooking.
Here's a peak at a simple, yet delicious, dish I made over the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment